If you’re reading this, I know you’re breathing. But what I mean is are you consciously aware of the rhythm of your breath?
From the moment you wake to the moment you lay your head down, your breathing pattern matters. Breathing is more than just air, it’s our life force, the Chi, if you will.
Whether you’re at work or alone at home, I encourage you to heartfully breathe with your mind and soul in 5 easy steps:
1) apply EO (Purification, Stress Away, or Lavender)
2) relax your jaw and close your eyes
3) inhale slowly in through your nose, breathing through your abdomen
4) when you feel your abdomen rise, slowly release breath, eyes closed, Face, jaw, arms relaxed.
5) repeat for 5 minutes total
You should focus solely on those breaths, steady and calming.
How do you breathe and focus?